- Full Name: Anaïs Helena Kretz Lameche
- DOB: August 19, 1987 (age 23)
- Active Years in Play: 2001-2005, 2009-Present
Originally from France, Anaïs' family moved to Sweden when she was very young. While teaching at Sway, a dancing school in Sweden, Laila Bagge found Anaïs asked her to be the second member of her girl group, and of course Anaïs said yes. The other girls always called her the “wild” or “party” member of the group and she has always been the "spokesperson" of Play. Before the reformation of Play in 2009, Anaïs studied art history in Lund and then Fashion Studies at Stockholm University.
- Her sister, Amanda, released a solo album in 2001 titled Everybody Doesn't.
- During the filming of Whole Again, she had to stand on a box because, even though she was the oldest, she was shortest!
- She would love to create her own fashion collection someday.
- She is half French, and her father lives just outside of Paris.